D. A. Carson is research professor of New Testament at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois. He has been at Trinity since 1978. Carson came to Trinity from the faculty of Northwest Baptist Theological Seminary in Vancouver, British Columbia, where he also served for two years as academic dean. He has served as assistant pastor and pastor and has done itinerant ministry in Canada and the United Kingdom. Carson received the Bachelor of Science in chemistry from McGill University, the Master of Divinity from Central Baptist Seminary in Toronto, and the Doctor of Philosophy in New Testament from the University of Cambridge. Carson is an active guest lecturer in academic and church settings around the world. He has written or edited about sixty books. He is a founding member and currently president of The Gospel Coalition. Carson and his wife, Joy, reside in Libertyville, Illinois. They have two adult children.
Learn more about Don:
Listen to Don’s sermons from Stand Conference:
- Don Carson – The Call and Burden of Jeremiah the Prophet (Jer. 1:1-3:5)
- Don Carson – A Tale of Two Sisters (Jer. 3:6-4:4)
- Don Carson – The Pain, Preaching and Prayers of the Prophet (Jer. 12, 14, 15)
- Don Carson – The Promise of a New Covenant (Jer. 31)
- Don Carson – The Failure of a Leader and the Fall of a City (Jer. 37-39)