Carl Trueman is Paul Woolley Professor of Church History at Westminster Theological Seminary in Philadelphia, and the Pastor of Cornerstone Presbyterian Church in Ambler, Pennsylvania, USA. He is author of The Real Scandal of the Evangelical Mind and The Creedal Imperative and a range of other books and essays including The Wages of Spin: Critical Writings on Historic and Contemporary Evangelicalism and Minority Report: Unpopular Essays on Everything from Ancient Christianity to Zen Calvinism.
Trueman studied at St Catharine’s College, Cambridge and the University of Aberdeen, and previously taught at the University of Aberdeen and the University of Nottingham. He was editor of Themelios from 1998 to 2007, and is a council member of the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals. He blogs regularly and co-hosts a regular podcast called The Mortification of Spin. He lives in Oreland with his wife, Catriona, and has two sons.
Learn more about Carl:
- Listen to Carl’s sermons
- Read this interview by CJ Mahaney
- Read this interview by Kevin de Young
- Read this interview by Justin Taylor
We have invited a range of speakers to address topics that challenge us to apply the gospel and its implications to our life and service.
South Island Conference:
- Andrew de Vries – Scripture: A Sufficient Word
- Paul Davison – Applying the Gospel to Parenting
- Rob Harrod – Jesus’s View of Scripture: Foundational for God-honouring Life and Ministry
North Island Conference: