autopzionibinarie com What: Stand for the Gospel 2015 bible conference
http://josiart.at/rete/2434 Who: Carl Trueman and other speakers
citas celebres 40 aГ±os Topic: Judges and Kings: The Gospel in the Old Testament
- 26-28 June @ Bishopdale Reformed Church, Christchurch, NZ
- 3-5 July @ Howick Baptist Church, Auckland, NZ
For the latest updates:
- There is a fee of $35, payable upon registration.
- Due to size constraints, enter the number of registrations will be capped at 300 individuals (at each conference)
- Cancellation policy: Full fee refunds, minus transaction costs, will be granted for cancellations received in writing prior to the start of the conference.
Note: Although we believe $35.00 per person is a reasonable fee to charge for a weekend conference which includes overseas speakers, catering and other costs, if you are genuinely unable to pay the fee, please email us and we will be glad to make other arrangements.
Note: If you would like to help cover the expenses of hosting this year’s conferences, please use the following details:
- Internet banking: Howick Baptist Church – http://www.accomacinn.com/?falos=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-put-call 03 0166 0049277 00 (Westpac). Please include your name and “STAND” as the reference.
- Cheques: go to link Please make cheque payments to Howick Baptist Church. Post cheques to: Howick Baptist Church, PO Box 38110, Howick, Auckland 2145. Please write your name on the back of the cheque.
Travel and Lodging
The North Island Conference will be held at Howick Baptist Church (Corner of Picton and Wellington Streets, Howick, Auckland).
The South Island Conference will be held at Bishopdale Reformed Church (90 Highsted Road, Bishopdale, Christchurch).
Participants are responsible for their own accommodation. Limited airport transfers and lodging arrangements may be available for those genuinely unable to make their own arrangements – please get in touch with us.
Morning and afternoon teas will be provided during the day.
Dinner will be provided on Saturday evening, prior to Session 3.
No other meals will be provided on-site. There are a number of cafés and restaurants within walking distance from both conference locations.
Conference Book Stall
watch PLEASE NOTE: We take photos and videos at our events which are used for publicising and promoting future conferences. Attendance at the Stand conference indicates that you understand and agree to potentially being included in such material.