What: STAND for the Gospel 2014 bible conference
On: “The Weeping Prophet: Jeremiah Confronts the 21st Century”
Who: D.A. Carson and other speakers
When: 18-20 July 2014
Where: Howick Baptist Church, Auckland, NZ
Note: 2014 is the 200th anniversary of the arrival of the first Gospel missionaries to New Zealand.
We have reached our cap of 300 registrations! Please like us on Facebook to receive further updates about the conference, or email admin ( at) standforthegospel (dot ) org for any specific queries.
- There is a fee of $30, payable upon registration.
- As we expect this year’s conference to be at maximum capacity, there will be no walk-up registrations
- Due to size constraints, the number of registrations will be capped at 300 individuals.
- Cancellation policy: Full fee refunds, minus transaction costs, will be granted for cancellations received in writing prior to the start of the conference.
Note: Although we believe $30.00 per person is a reasonable fee to charge for a weekend conference which includes overseas speakers, catering (morning, afternoon teas, Saturday dinner) and other costs, if you are genuinely unable to pay the fee, please email us and we will be glad to make other arrangements.
Note: If you would like to help cover the expenses of hosting this year’s conference, please use the following details:
- Internet banking: Howick Baptist Church – 03 0166 0049277 00 (Westpac). Please include your name and ‘STAND’ as the reference.
- Cheques: Please make cheque payments to Howick Baptist Church. Post cheques to: Stand for the Gospel 2013, PO Box 38110, Howick, Auckland 2145. Please write your name on the back of the cheque.
Travel and Lodging
Auckland is served by Auckland International Airport, about 45 minutes drive from the suburb of Howick.
All conference sessions will be held at Howick Baptist Church.
Participants are responsible for their own accommodation. Limited airport transfers and lodging arrangements may be available for those genuinely unable to make their own arrangements – please get in touch with us.
Morning and afternoon teas will be provided during the day.
Dinner will be provided on Saturday evening, prior to Session 3.
No other meals will be provided on-site. There are a number of cafés and restaurants in Howick Village, within walking distance from the conference.
Conference Book Stall
Denys Tomaselli from Grace Books NZ will have a conference stand with a range of trustworthy Bibles, books, CDs and DVDs for your church and personal library.